Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Memory Lane- I miss my baby

Took a trip down memory lane tonight. Oh, How I miss my baby :( she is getting so big.

The first link was of her crawling and pulling herself to standing. I remember I couldnt get her to crawl over for anything except for her favorite thing- A SPOON! She loved her spoons as soon as she started teething. We got her tons of fancy teethers and her favorite thing was a spoon.

2nd link is of her only a few months old eating Rice Cereal for one of the first times. She loved it and couldnt get enough. Now its hard to get her to eat at all.

3rd link is her Polly Pocket Dance she would do everytime the Polly Pocket song was played. As soon as the music stopped you could tell she was thinking WTF? we repeated this song a bunch of times to say the least.

Crawling and pulling herself up
Eating Rice Cereal for one of the 1st times
Polly Pocket Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment