Monday, September 5, 2011

How Quickly/Slowly a year passes!

Depending on the situation, when you look at a Years time- one can perceive it to be very long. Like, when I think I still have a year left of school before I gradute- it seems like an eternity! This is not the case when it comes to a childs first year of existence. I look at Harlee all the time and cant believe she has already surpassed the 2 year mark.

Just this past week my nephew Rayden turned 1! There is no way it has been one year since I visited him in the hospital only hours after entering this world. Its funny how time can trick us in to making one year feel like an eternity or mere seconds.

So this past weekend was spent celebrating the birthday of my nephew. His party was held at Mankas Park- it has your typical playground structure but also a mini water park! The kids really dig it. I know Harlee had a blast even though she wasn't in the the water. But she did love the food and the pinata. She was on a serious sugar high after cake and candy.


Here is the little Birthday Boy!

A little cake never hurt anybody! Thanks Daddy for the cake-face!

Rayden walking with Mommy and Daddy- Look how happy he is!

Mommy and Rayden running through the water!


Harlee just had to get in the picture of Rayden and his Brother Alijah

The cute suit she didn't want to get wet :-/

And a happy sugar high child

A wonderful day spent with family in celebration of the blessing that we all know as Rayden :) Cant wait to celebrate many many many more birthdays with him. oh, wait, yes I can.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment