Sunday, April 11, 2010

My fun weekend!

Im sad to see this weekend come to an end.  I had so much fun with Harlee. I have needed a weekend like this amongst all the stress of school and moving soon. Her cousin Holly (Hollywood) came to stay and we did lots of fun stuff! We colored with chalk, finger painted, and baked cupcakes for my friends bridal shower(didnt get pictures of this)
Here is a few pictures I snapped.

She had such a ball! She was covered head to toe! Dont worry-its non toxic :-)
We told Hollywood that Mikes broken Xbox headset was a device used to read minds! We told her she had to hold it up to her head and guess what we were thinking...she said "Number FOUR!" and we got all excited and pretended she had read our minds. She was blown away by this and it was cute how seriously she sat and focused! Good times :0)

Sad its over. Now back to the grind..............

No comments:

Post a Comment